Exceptionally well presented on-line boutique florist with ideal Sydney location.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Average yearly income/profit to owner $125k
This business has been established for over 16 years and has many high-end regular clients. There is no retail shop, all sales come from the website.
The business operates Monday to Friday and supplies floral arrangements to clients mainly in the CBD and Eastern suburbs. The corporate sector is a large part of the revenue with many clients having multiple deliveries in a week.
The business has an excellent reputation and has loads of potential for growth for a new owner. The premises where the business is located are ideal, roomy and well fitted out. There is a large cool room which provides ample storage space.
The owner has worked hard to systemise the operation and is now ready to sell to an enthusiastic buyer.
• Excellent location in ideal proximity to CBD and Eastern suburbs.
• Good space with quality modern fit-out.
• Reasonable rental with long lease available
• Good business structure fully systemized.
• Holds a very good reputation amongst high-end clients.
• Tight rotation of stock, minimal wastage.
• Excellent database to market to.
• Potential for more on-line income through adding extra product.
• Could duplicate the business model in other suburbs.
• Comprehensive website
• A list of add-on products available to increase revenue.
The owner is committed to a smooth transition between ownership and will personally introduce the new owner to all major clients. The present owner will also offer one week’s full training after settlement and ongoing phone and email support for an agreed period after that. The owner is also prepared to stay with the new owner for an extended period of time to fully train, this could be up to 6 weeks at a negotiated fee.
Many years of effort have gone into creating this solid and desirable business. It represents an excellent investment opportunity for either a private buyer/operator or an investor. The business would also be an ideal bolt on for any similar company that may be looking for immediate growth.
The sale price of $160,000 plus stock includes all equipment and goodwill.
Private sale by Owner