High Street Motor Inn and Steakhouse Refurbished Leasehold with Residence- Stanthorpe, QLD
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
With a recent $1.2 million makeover, this busy and successful country motel and steakhouse continues to grow, boasting a $785,912 turnover in 2015/16.
Described by its owners of 6 years as a "little goldmine", this 20 room motel is perfectly positioned on the main street, and is the first motel you see when you enter Stanthorpe from Brisbane. Situated on the Granite Belt, Stanthorpe is Queensland's premier wine region, with over 40 Cellar Doors, breweries, local produce and much more. It's the only place in Queensland to boast all four seasons, the main tourist period is from April to October.
This current financial year has seen a dramatic increase in group tours, and July 2016 holds the record for turnover and profit.
- Winner of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for both the motel and restaurant in 2015 and 2016 plus booking.com top 20% businesses
- All rooms rebuilt, including new carpet, furniture, appliances and bathrooms
- Exterior recently renovated by freehold owner
- Strong business with turnover increasing each year and good repeat business
- Owners/managers can take a 4 week break over Christmas as the staff can competently run both businesses
- Restaurant employs a manager plus chef - minimal input required by new lessee
- Undercover parking for all 20 ground floor rooms
- Current lessees upgraded the restaurant with new chairs, table cloths, carpet and leather lounge area
- Steakhouse operates 5 nights a week; scope to increase hours to include lunch
- Local produce, comprehensive local wine list, cocktails, coffee machine, large open fireplace
- 23 year lease
The 3-bedroom manager's residence includes an office, 2 renovated bathrooms and kitchenette. The interior has been repainted plus new lighting, and the large backyard includes golf course views and courtyard with sail cover.