Historic Hotel - Business & Freehold
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Originally built as an inn in 1881, the Dominican Sisters took over in 1899 and the building was used as a school for girls. A second storey was later added, which has in the recent past been used as backpacker accommodation. There is also 2 large owner/manager apartments and a Chapel.
After the school closed in 1971 extensive renovations were carried out turning it back to a hotel with accommodation.
The accommodation building is separate from the hotel building and has 20 rooms of varying configurations.
All this is on 6 acres with a large pool, restaurant, function room and a front garden which is used for weddings, bands and functions. The back 3 acres is cleared and level and could be subdivided or developed to compliment the existing business.
Located on the coast in Dongara/Denison 360kms north of Perth.
Property Title Included:
Local Tourism Website: