Fast Food Franchise Westfield Eastgardens Foodcourt with loads Potential For Sale
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Selling for $75k . This is so much less than establishment cost- Open to any reasonable offer.
This successful fast food franchise was setup less in 2012. The current owner is not coping with the management of the business and has decided to sell. He has not been able to reach the business's full potential. This is a great opportunity for someone who has good management skills and is willing to work hard to capitalize on this opportunity and reap the rewards.
Features & Benefits:
* Prime location in Westfields Eastgardens Food Court.
* High consistent turnover with potential to improve further
* Highly patronized & Well regarded brand and products
* Well established franchise system.
* Loads of Potential for further growth.
* Popular products on the menu to suit all tastes
* Good systems in place. Provides ease of operation. Full training provided
* Good catering opportunities
* Would suit first time business owner as well as an experienced operator
Buyer will need to complete training and be approved by the franchisor.
This is a good opportunity for someone seeking a fully established business that's already generating good sales, at a bargain price. The current owner reluctantly has to sell, cause of personal family issues. Someone with good business skills and high energy should be able to take this business to the next level and make a substantial capital gain.