A great earner in Williamstown - don't wait til it's too late
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This cafe is waiting for its next owners to take it to even greater heights.
- Rent is 10% of takings
- Very strong coffee and juice sales
- A busy location, surrounded by gyms, yoga studios and the central business area, this gem of a cafe caters for those with and without food allergies and related conditions.
- The next owner will enjoy the fruits of the work to date.
- 600 new residences underway or planned, mostly nearby apartments with an audience that greatly appreciates food that is not only good for you, but is also delicious.
- The cafe has been steadily building its take-home sales but there is still enormous scope in that area.
- The business has a strong lease on a prime position.
- Great online reviews, and very strong word-of-mouth endorsement.
About the opportunity
- More than 20% of Australians suffer from some form of food related allergy and that figure is expected to increase as the Australian population ages. This cafe provides one of the only safe local alternatives for many families that want to enjoy a meal away from home.
- This is not a “me-too” establishment, the menu, the approach and its focus means it stands proudly alone with very low levels of competition.
- This is a business that would be ideal for foodies that want to make money from their skill and passion; a husband and wife, mother and daughter or father and son structure could further increase sales and customer numbers.
For further information please call Stephen Whitworth at Finn Business Sales 0419 310 031 or by email email@example.com