Commercial Fitout + Renovation Business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 1989
Gross Revenue: —
Profitable long-running fitout and renovation business servicing the commercial, medical, transportation and hospitality sectors. This is a strong, stable business that has successfully built projects in the $50-500k range for over twenty-five years.
Benefits of this business include:
• Good client base – loyal long-term clients in economic growth industries such as healthcare
• Committed key staff and specialised subcontractor pool with strong working relationships of many years
• Low rental and secured lease on current premises (can exit contract with short notice)
• Excellent administrative processes and systems
• Accredited Safety Management System
• Member of Master Builders Association
Past projects include (see photos of recent projects);
• offices and training facilities
• pharmacies and a variety of medical clinics
• cafes, restaurants, and bars
• industrial laboratories
• transport maintenance facilities
• free-standing steel structures such as warehouses, workshops and mezzanines
• external renovations such as earthworks, hardstands and carparks
The business has good growth potential - develop a particular aspect (eg. shopfitting), or hone the focus to serve one specific industry, such as healthcare or hospitality.
This family business has been run for over twenty-five by the owners, who are now ready to retire and hand the business over to someone with the energy to really develop it to its full potential.
This business would be well suited to a tradesperson, builder, building supervisor, surveyor or construction project manager. A Builder’s Licence would be useful, but not a key requirement.
Full training in the business’ systems and processes is provided, along with mentoring and support.
Number of Employees: