Price Reduction - Strong Cash-flow Business - 23 Year Business History
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Shade and Play
Reduced to only $650,000 Plus SAV
Rarely Does a Business of this Quality Come Available – The owners spent the past 23 years building the business to its current level of excellence and reputation and now wish to retire.
Shade and Play is a highly profitable, strong cash-flow business with an extensive trading history tracing its origins back to 1993. It is an ideal business for someone looking to move into business ownership due to its steady earnings and diversified risk profile. Several experienced staff members are already employed in the business.
Shade and Play sell and install a range of shade and playground equipment. They also provide the local onsite manufacturing of shade-cloth structures and defence canvas products (shades). Clients include the Darwin Business Community, Sporting and recreational organisations, Government Departments and the general public. The income stream and client base are both very diversified providing strong risk management.
Full training will be provided to the purchaser during a suitable handover period. You do not require prior skills or knowledge to be able to learn to operate the business – just a willingness to learn and some practicality
The key highlights of the business are:
• Quality - A Business of the Highest Quality with an extensive reputation for excellence & reliability.
• Exclusive NT distribution arrangements for several key manufacturers and suppliers.
• Multiple long term repeat clients on an extensive customer database.
• Strong brand presence with multiple established advertising programs in place.
• Strong trading profits over the past few years showing extensive potential.
• Business hours of 8.00-4.30pm Monday to Friday – evenings & weekends off.
• Experienced staff members already in place.
• A diversified customer base – provides stability and security for future income with the business not being dependent on any one single client.
• Long term lease.
• Attractively priced to sell.
• Significant exposure to longer term NT population growth expected from the defence infrastructure construction program.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, act now and call Andrew Hahn at Finn Business Sales on 0413 013 367 or email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FBS NT - Licensed Agent AL1041 - 43 Cavanagh St Darwin NT