Highly Profitable NT Supermarket with Liquor License
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Pigglys – Alice Springs
$1,000,000 + SAV
Pigglys is Alice Springs’ oldest trading supermarket, situated on a large dual lot on Gap road, the principal entry point into the Alice Springs CBD.
Annual sales of several million dollars are diversified into takeaway food, grocery, tobacco and liquor sales leading to a highly profitable, fully independent business.
The premises have been fully renovated in recent years, including the installation of a large solar panel array on the roof providing approximately 30% of the business annual power. Internally, the fitout is new, modern and spacious.
Key features of the business include:
* Very stable trading figures over recent years showing a highly profitable return.
* Multi-million dollar annual turnover.
* Long term trading history – business has been operating for nearly 50 years.
* Excellent location – on the main thoroughfare to the CBD and removed from other competitors.
* Recently installed solar panels and other energy saving measures save tens of thousands on power costs each year.
* Business has been fully renovated in recent years – fitout is fresh, spacious and modern & most equipment is near new.
* Fully independent - no franchise fees & flexibility to negotiate prices.
* Store Takeaway liquor license – now nearly impossible to obtain in the NT.
* Long term loyal, repeat client base.
The opportunity to buy a profitable supermarket with strong and stable earnings is rare. The business has nearly 50 years of trading history and enjoys a solid, regular, repeat local client base. New Take Away liquor licenses are now nearly impossible to obtain. Act now and call for more information to receive a full business profile. Contact Andrew Hahn now on 08 8941 3000 or email email@example.com
Licensed Agent: AL1041, 43 Cavanagh Street, Darwin