Beachside Takeaway Food and Convenience Store With Residence - Corindi Beach, NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Located in the lovely seaside town of Corindi Beach, this well established takeaway food and convenience store is busy all year round.
- Excellent investment for couple or small family
- Just 2 minutes' walk to beach
- Located opposite Corindi Beach Caravan Park, close to Post Office and tennis court
- Opens 6am to 7pm 7 days a week
- Sells bread, milk, groceries, magazines, ice, gas, bait, cigarettes and more
- Popular for great coffee, fish and chips, and the best burgers in town
- Shop attached to a 2-bedroom house, with a huge fenced backyard
- Great skate park, primary and high school and Yarrawara Aboriginal Centre.
Corindi Beach is both a farming and seaside town, located on the Mid North Coast of NSW, 33km from Coffs Harbour and 50km from Grafton.
The area is known for its abundant bird and wildlife, including kangaroos and wallabies, brushtail possums and echidnas. Head to the beach and you're likely to spot dolphins and humpback whales.
The town was built on sun, sand and surf with tourism having become an important source of revenue in recent times.
If you're seeking a sea-change with both a home and an income, you should definitely take a closer look at this excellent leasehold opportunity.