Established Freehold Motel on the Coast - South Kempsey, NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
If you're planning a move into the hospitality/accommodation industry, this freehold 3.5 Star motel on the NSW Mid North Coast is definitely worth further investigation. Established in 1965, Motel Kempsey has been extensively renovated over the past 5 years, with some $400,000 spent on upgrades.
- Run by current owners for 6 years
- 19 air-conditioned, ground floor rooms of various configurations
- Onsite commercial kitchen for room service breakfast and dinner
- Saltwater swimming pool plus separate toddlers' pool
- BBQ area
- Guest laundry
- Lock-up sheds for bike riders
- Extensive list of equipment included
- 2 working owners plus a casual
- Training provided
- Great 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2-loungeroom residence
Motel Kempsey is considered a home away from home by the many repeat guests. In fact, 64% of the motel's business is referral/repeat trade, and includes retirees, workers, sales reps, ambulance officers, and travellers/holiday-makers. The motel has had many additions and improvements since it opened its doors in 1965, with lots of money spent recently to bring it up to date.
The current owners are only moving 300 metres up the road to renovate a house, so the handover period will be smooth.
South Kempsey is a great location, just 15 minutes from Crescent Head, and 30 minutes from Port Macquarie and Nambucca Heads. The motel is 3 minutes from the town centre and RSL Club, and close to the stunning Macleay River.
Price: $1,095,000 + SAV (approx $3000)