Residence plus B&B Chalet and Commercial Greenhouses on 25 Acres - Richmond, TAS
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This outstanding property package in the delightful Tasmanian village of Richmond is packed with potential. Whether you're seeking a magnificent residence, a niche agricultural business, and/or an income from tourism, you've got it all here.
Just two minutes from the village, in the Coal River Valley, this investment would give you an elegant single-storey, three-bedroom main house, a gorgeous two-storey bed-and-breakfast chalet, plus two commercial hydroponic greenhouses, on 25 acres.
- Spacious, private position at the junction of Prossers Road and Ogilvie Lane
- High ceilings throughout (9ft to 14ft)
- Formal lounge with solid blackwood ballroom ceiling
- 2nd lounge with 14ft ceiling plus an enormous wall for projection movies
- Dining room with ornate plaster features and exquisite chandelier
- 3 bedrooms with walk-in robes, plush pile carpet and high ceilings
- Opulent bathroom with black tiles and gold fixtures
- Spacious kitchen with Black Hearted Sassafras cupboards and doors
- Gas ducted heating and ducted vacuum cleaning system
- Insulated, plaster-lined brick garage with sliding glass window and doors, and power
- 2-bedroom, air-conditioned, fully-furnished chalet/unit
- Controlled environment greenhouse (approx 1728sqm) enclosed with high strength poly carbonate sheeting. Previously used to grow vine-ripened tomatoes & capsicums - 4500 plants per planting
- 2nd smaller greenhouse used to grow seedlings & cherry tomatoes
- Additional land accommodates 60-100 sheep
The current owner ceased tomato production following a car accident, and established the B&B in 2010. Now very successful, it was ranked #1 B&B in Richmond by TripAdvisor. Bookings come from all over the world, through Expedia and Booking.com.
Price: Offers over $2.4 million