Newly Renovated and Impeccably Presented Retro Themed 'American Diner'- $189,000 WIWO
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Sally-Jane's Diner is Refreshingly Different and well suited to the tourist haven of Milton on the unspoilt South Coast of NSW. The "Retro" look and feel are proving to be as much a hit with locals, who are at home with the music and appearance, as tourists looking for somewhere different to go during their holiday.
$189,000 WIWO Leasehold
Because of its clearly defined and distinctive appearance you could easily take Sally Jane's Diner for an expensive franchise cafe. The good news is that it isn't a franchise so there are no overly demanding conditions, huge price tag or annual franchise payments that seriously eat into profits.
This is a business that has been created with ticking all the boxes very much as a goal and it has done exactly that:
- Tasteful yet striking "retro" environment
- Lashings of light and openness offer an irresistible invitation to join the funky scene.
- The rate at which this diner has been adopted and seen as a "go to" location has been amazing
- The uncomplicated yet really appealing menu allows for the serving of Breakfasts / Lunches / Dinners without the need for chefs
- Prime Milton location with highway visibility
- Not a cent to spend just continue to trade
- For those with a flair for franchising Sally Jane's Diner has the appearance of a winner
The popular historical township of Milton on the attractive South Coast of NSW is not only an ideal place to own and operate a diner but also the perfect location for you to enjoy an amazing tree/sea change.
This is a thriving region with huge improvements to roads facilitating residential growth as well as very significant increase in the number of year round tourists to the area.