New Millennium Print
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you ready to profit from this thriving print business? Are you looking to grow your wealth by simply owning a systemised business? Maybe you’d rather work in it full time to maximise your earnings.
New Millennium Print is a cutting-edge print business which has been at the top of the Print game for the last 17 years. The owners have built this businesses market leading and award winning reputation along with their wealth, and they are now ready to make lifestyle change.
With over $200,000 in owner’s wages and $112,000 in Net Profits (before tax) in FY 2017 and FY 2016, it’s easy to see how the owners have made a lot of money from this systemised business. PEBITDA totalled an incredible $490,000 in FY 2017 and $510,000 in FY 2016.
The business has maintained a competitive edge by implementing the most advanced technology and efficient machinery to get the best job done in the shortest possible timeframe. This competitive business model has helped New Millennium print build a large corporate and government client base, which has provided consistent income and supported strong earnings.
This business sale presents the opportunity to acquire a world class staff complement. New Millennium Print has some of the best tradespeople in the industry. The qualified and experienced technicians are at the top of their game and committed to upholding the quality the business is recognised for. Mark, Director of pre-press, is an award-winning operator who has worked in production for two decades, always keeping pace with the industry’s ever advancing computer technology. Mark is an invaluable asset to the business and is willing to continue to work for a new owner, making a transition to a new owner more simple and straightforward.
On top of this, NM Print maintains best machines in the industry. While some are leased, the current owners intend to pay all these out before settlement. In Brief:
Total assets worth over $900,000. Incredible, state of the art printing equipment including the following:
- Sales totalling $1,641,960 in FY 2017 ($31,576.15 per week), $1,754,430 in FY 2016 ($32,739 per week).
- Gross Profits totalling $1,103,489 in FY 2017 ($21,220 per week), $1,238,654 in FY 2016 ($23,820 per week).
- Net Profits of $112,523 in FY 2017 ($2,163 per week), $104,048 in FY 2016 (2000.92 per week)
- PEBITDA of $493,200 in FY 2017 and $514,494 in FY 2016.
- Speedmaster 52 5 colour with aqueous coater serial number 207386 2005 model 2/3 perfecting
- Horizon SPF 30 Collating towers x 3 serial numbers 085320, 085321, 085322 Stacker serial number 055110 Folder, Stitcher and 3-way trimmer serial number 027009
- Polar Guillotine 920xt 2005 model serial number 7511424
- Schneider Guillotine 920 serial number 2173 0000 1311 model 1998
- Stahl Folder Ti52/44FI52 serial number 250210 2000 model
- Morgana DitiFold Pro serial number 600602PDAA
- Delta celloglazing machine serial number unknown
- Horizon PUR Perfect Binder BQ280PUR serial number 010003 2014 model
- Horizon BQ270 Perfect binder 037047 2004 model
- Horizon 3 way booklet trimmer 2004 model
- Xerox Vertsant 80 serial number 310535 2016 model
- Xerox Chamonix 1.5 colour press model C1000IP with Plockmatic Pro35 Sticher with cover feeder and square finish serial number 000904
- 2016 model Screen PT R4600 plate maker with auto loader 2016 model serial number 461128
Don’t Delay! Enquire today!
To express your interest and receive our full Business Information Package (BIP), please email - email@example.com - with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you the deed of confidentiality, which once completed will enable us to email you the BIP and supporting documents.
Thank you on behalf of the team at Capital Commercial Business Sales.