Newsagency Central Coast.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Newsagency- Central Coast.
More a Lotto and gifts outlet than a newsagency as there are no paper deliveries required and the bulk of income comes from NSW lotteries commission.
What a location? In the Gosford shire but in a picturesque village nearby.
What a Sea Change for a young family or retired couple!!!
Sale price $335,000 plus stock at valuation.
Stock approx $100,000.
2017 Sales $1,951,374
2017 Profit $175,000 for a couple working just 5 days each.
Outstanding opportunity for a new buyer/couple to take over a well established successful business.
No immediate competition.
Opens 6 1/2 days.
Strong NSW lotteries performance with an excellent mix of locals and retirees contributing to this solid consistent commission. A bonus for a new buyer is that Lotto currently require an upgrade on most of the Agents in NSW. This store owner is going to do this in advance for a new buyer and the cost is included in the business asking price. This includes all new writing bench, counters and wall cupboards and shelving. The display screen is included in the price along with a new under canopy neon sign.
• Excellent demographic of customers with commitment to print media, greeting cards, giftware, stationery and with disposable income.
• High profile location with good tourism exposure.
• Consistent, strong turnover with many peaks throughout the year.
• Committed, capable and knowledgeable staff who allow owners an opportunity to take leave at various times throughout the year.
• Manageable fixed rent for next 5 years with no CPI increases.
• Reliable monthly income from ATM.
For further information please contact Peter Golding for a Non Disclosure Confidentiality agreement and a business profile.