Where is your life heading? Where will you be in 5 years' time? If you keep doing the same thing you are doing now what will change?
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Jim’s Pool Care Sunshine Coast is offering fantastic opportunities to the right people to change their lives!
No experience is necessary as we will train you.
Jim’s Pool Care don’t take on just anyone; we believe in a high standard of customer service and professionalism.
We are looking for people to become business owners who:
- Are customer focussed
- Have a high attention to detail
- Willing to follow simple systems and procedures that will help grow your business.
- Play above the line who are positive and accountable.
If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate as we have a limited number of business territories available in Caboolture, Noosa, Gladstone, Rockhampton and Mackay.
We also have available an existing business for sale in Maroochydore.
Why Jim’s Pool Care?
Jim’s Pool Care is a division of the Jim’s Group which has been established for 10 years and now has over 85 Jim’s Pool Care business owners Australia wide.
The Jims Group has over 3300 franchised business owners which is testimony to how well the system works.
- We offer full training in pool chemicals and pool equipment.
- We offer training and support in your book keeping and business management.
- We introduce you to major suppliers at our fantastic national buying price. (this means great profits for you)
- We start you on the road with all the equipment and stock you will need.
- We offer a $1200 guarantee turn over per week when you start. (conditions apply)
- Franchise terms are 10 years + 10 years
- You can grow your business to multiple vans and even go into your own retail outlet.
What do you need to do?
- Call us now and organise a coffee with Steve to discuss the opportunities and potential for you.
- Go out on the road for the day and see what exactly we do.
- Determine your area and lock it in with a deposit.
- The paperwork will then be sent to you to read/discuss with your advisors and hold for 14 days.
- Complete 3 day training in Melbourne – no additional cost.
- Undertake 10 day on the road training with a work book.
- Also during your first 6 months you will be required to complete a Cert 3 in Pool and Spa Service. (If this sounds hard don’t worry as we will work through this together)