Hutchisons Nursery - Business plus Freehold Land & Improvements on 2.02 Hectares
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
(To be sold preferably as a whole, or sale of business only may be considered)
An exciting and rare opportunity to purchase a well established and highly respected business, freehold land and improvements, situated in a prime location on 2.02 hectares, in the southeast of South Australia.
From humble beginnings, spanning 3 generations and 103 years, Hutchisons Nursery has grown into a modern award winning garden centre, trading 7 days a week. Since being established in 1914 by Alexander Hutchison, the well known garden centre has traded continuously from the same high profile location, which is extremely visible to passing travellers on the busy main highway. Loyal clientele travel from around the southeast of South Australia and western Victoria to purchase from the garden centre.
KEY BUSINESS ATTRIBUTES:-
- Knowledgeable friendly staff
- Modern computerised stock control & accounting system.
- Popular loyalty database (over 3000 members) encouraging repeat sales & strong following on Facebook.
- Marketing support from Garden Centres SA group.
- Destination garden centre with a wide range of trees, shrubs and seedlings.
- Air conditioned indoor retail area, specialising in giftware, homewares, fashion and gardening products.
- Outdoor sales area covered with retractable shade cloth or polycarbonate.
- Drive through landscape supplies and large customer car parking area.
- Bore with water licence, desalination plant and mains water and sewer connected.
- Huge growth potential situated on 2.02 hectares.
A wonderful and profitable lifestyle business, ideally suited for the passionate gardener. Indulge in your love of plants and make money at the same time!
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING Friday, 24th of November 2017 at 4pm at Agents Office.
For further information, please contact Diana Edwards on the number above or send through your contact details in the enquiry form below.