Licensed Cafe Eastern Suburbs no nights no Sundays POTENTIAL
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Located in leafy heritage village Eastern suburbs of Melbourne near Canterbury. Trading Monday to Saturday daytime hours. $15,000+ per week
• Seating 60 inside, 60 in court yard plus 20 on veranda and footpath.
• Licensed until 11pm
• 20 year lease with 15.5 years remaining
• Full commercial Kitchen
• Cool room
• Huge outdoor with large umbrellas with the possibility to be fully enclosed and expanded.
• Located in high income suburb
• Commercial Air-conditioning
• 2 fire places
• Excellent profit margins
• Little competition
Current owner over 4 years. Business can run as is or develop its huge potential.
• Sunday trading would easily add $3500 to $4000 to takings per week with current menu.
• Café has always run with self-taught cooks huge potential to modernise menu with more experienced chef / cook. (examples in surrounding suburbs demonstrate that $30K + takings are very achievable)
• Huge demand for dinner trade – few options in immediate area.
• Venue can be easily set up to say Friday night drinks, beer garden etc…
Business is for private sale either call or email to receive my contact details