Natural Health & Beauty
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 4
Gross Revenue: —
We are delighted to present the only Natural Health and Beauty Centre of this size in the south west of Western Australia. Located in a prime position on the main street of picturesque Albany, clearly visible from the new Tourist Bureau Centre due to open in early 2018.
Albany is a beautiful coastal city with a country town feel, 418km south of Perth with a population of approx 37,000. It is a perfect place to raise a family with modern amenities and beautiful beaches at your doorstep. Saltacious offers a lifestyle change with income potential, in a prominent tourism town, don’t miss this opportunity!
This successful business has had all the hard work of the fit-out and set up done for you and is poised ready for growth. The large 400sqm building offers room to expand its services, employ more staff and increase the market share, with only minimal outlay. It’s perfectly located on the main street, has ample parking and comes with trained and dedicated hardworking staff.Saltacious currently offers Beauty Therapy, Remedial and Relaxation Massage, Naturopathy, Salt Therapy, Floatation Therapy, a Far Infra Red Sauna, Reflexology and contains a large shop front retailing salt lamps, supplements, skin care ranges plus beauty/health related products. The Salt therapy is unique as it was only the fourth salt room to be set up in Australia, the first in WA, and the largest centre of its kind in WA with the benefit of 2 salt rooms. The salt therapy is a point of difference, creating an edge that the other salons/health centres in the area cannot compete with.
This natural health and beauty centre caters for a variety of target markets and delivers a mixture of relaxation and therapeutic treatments. The centre has the ability to cater for loyal local customers, walk-ins from the tourist trade, packages, couples, corporate packages, and much more.
Saltacious is rich with options and opportunities. Continue running this successful business as it is or adapt it to your own style as the centres set up is versatile and contains the ability to be easily adapted with very little alteration.
This investment would suit:
• Health & wellness practitioners
• Husband & wife team
• Beauty therapists
• Business person with reception/front desk experience
• Perth resident looking for a sea change
The Building Contains
· 9 treatment rooms including a beautiful couples room and a treatment room containing a shower
· A float tank with an in-room shower, a 2 - 3 seater infra-red sauna in its own dedicated room
· 2 salt therapy rooms
· 1 dedicated post treatment relaxation room, 3 waiting areas, a large shop floor, dedicated window display area plus an additional large main street window frontage and large reception area
· A staff room with amenities, office, 2 storerooms and a toilet area containing 2 toilets
The salt rooms are unique: the salt haven has salt on the walls and on the floor. It is complete with toys for the kids and the salt on the floor is like a sandpit. The combination of the negative ions from the salt with the mood lighting from the 'starry sky' lighting calms the children as they play or watch a DVD, hardly even noticing that they are receiving a treatment. People often describe it as being transported to another world, like being in a winter wonderland. This room can be suitable for families or a group of friends.
The salt cave has salt on the walls and the ceiling so that it looks like a cave, and has linoleum on the floor. This room is often used as an individual room although it can seat 3 people. It is suitable for psoriasis sufferers, skin conditions and colds and flu's. With the beautiful orange glow from the Himalayan salt lamp it is perfect for a massage while receiving salt therapy.
The dedicated couples treatment room also has salt on the walls and starry sky lighting. This beautiful cool room is like nothing else that you have experienced. Enjoy a treatment with your loved one or friend, escaping from the busyness of life, right in the city centre.
The float tank is the only floatation therapy in Albany, which is convenient so that you don’t have to drive to Denmark. The float tank offers a quiet escape and is an ideal space for reflection and meditation or just to enjoy a moment of peace to melt away the stress. The infrared sauna is an effective tool for natural healing, prevention of illness and maintaining wellness while also being relaxing. The float and the sauna are soothing to your body and soul, helping you to relax mentally and physically, and are effective ways to treat sore muscles and joints. Having the float tank and the infra red sauna, combined with the other treatments enables the centre to tailor treatment packages for the individual needs of the clients.
The facial room is a beautiful room to enjoy a relaxing treatment complete with a shower to enable body treatments such as body wraps and salt glow exfoliations. The décor and ambience created within this room is relaxing and nurturing, creating the perfect environment for relaxation therapy.
While the massage treatment rooms are only simply decorated, Saltacious offers the most sought after massage in Australia’s South West, offering Swedish/relaxation, pregnancy, therapeutic, deep tissue and remedial massage services. All massages are able to be combined with other services to form beautiful packages and treatment options.
Saltacious' biggest competitive advantage is that the range of treatments on offer provides an holistic healing experience while tailoring the service/treatment to each individual client, right within the centre of Albany. The centre provides privacy and discretion, and creates a sanctuary away from the bustle of the outside world without any travelling required. Once inside you would not believe you were right in the heart of Albany.
Reasons it's For Sale
The owners are selling due to multiple reasons which will be elaborated further. The main reasons are ill health of 1 of the owners and for another the desire to spend more time with their young family.
· Trained staff, wages of 3 directors to split between the new owners
· Established reputation, setup and working business, established database, niche holistic market, unique business, one stop shop
· Website has the ability to create an online shop and our booking system has the ability to book online
· No restriction in trading hours, can trade after hours and 7 days
· Ready for a quick sale – price reasonable
· Main street location, tourists walk past, high rate of walk ins from the regular cruise ships and great visibility from the new tourist centre
· Entry through arcade and from York St, car park directly behind with street parking, close to bus stop – public transport
· Potential to grow without any building required
· HICAPS registration, known for HICAPS/claiming massages
· 5 x 5 x 5 lease (4 years elapsed), no other loans, leases or licences
· Great relationship with the landlord and owner of the building, healthy cafe next door, lovely established client base, dedicated staff, enjoyable work place
Asking Price $300,000 + SAV
· All Plant & Equipment (Valued at over $200K)
· Business Goodwill (Valued at $100K) includes: transfer & ownership of the saltacious.com.au domain name, saltacious email addresses, developed website, stock, tm2 database and booking system, transfer of HICAPS registration if appropriate, Saltacious trademark, branding, ready to use Instagram, Facebook, and Google+ accounts, plus ownership of all intellectual property, graphics, signage and logos.
· Stock on hand and consumables (Estimated between $20K - $30K)
More details about Saltacious can be found at:https://www.saltacious.com.au
Number of Employees:
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home:
City of Albany
Local Tourism Website: