Lifestyle Business - Albany
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 13
Gross Revenue: $275,000
The Old Marron Farm is a unique opportunity for those looking for a lifestyle business on the beautiful South Coast of WA.
Located enroute to Two People’s Bay National Park and the popular Little Beach, the café and bird & Animal Park are popular with both locals and tourists alike.
Nippers Café is a well-established and regarded restaurant specialising in local produce including the popular crustacean, Marron. A modern, well set out commercial kitchen and dining area offers the opportunity for extending the current opening hours (currently only open for lunch) and also branching into local product sales including wine tasting/sales.
The restaurant seats 60 inside and 40 outside, plus there is a function area located in the park grounds, capable of hosting another 30 + patrons, currently used for kids parties/functions.
The spacious grounds and buildings are well suited to functions.
The popular, easily run bird and animal park provides another point of interest for visitors and some additional income. This is an optional inclusion and easily separated if not of interest to the new business owners.
A modest lease is to be negotiated for the restaurant and outdoor areas and there is the option of leasing the main house if accommodation is required.
* Nippers Café established January 2005
* New Restaurant and function area opened in 2016
* Only commercial tourist attraction in this area
* Live marron held on site to ensure the freshest dining experience
* Located along key tourist route and near amazing beaches
* – recently renovated with full commercial kitchen and seating for 60 inside and 40 outside
* Expand opening hours – currently only providing lunches, coffee, morning/afternoon tea
* Obtain liquor licence as no licenced venues in the area
* Expand animal park
* Modern spacious Main house is also available for rent
* 2 bedroom guest accommodation unit is also available
* Purchase of entire freehold and business is available
If you are looking for a viable lifestyle business in a unique setting, with plenty of growth potential I encourage your enquiry. A detailed Information Memorandum is available on request. Please contact Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Title Included:
City of Albany
Local Tourism Website: