Motor Mechanical Business (Ref D730)
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 1989
Gross Revenue: —
$518 pwLocation Details
Mon to Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
3x3 with options and the remaining lease ends September 2018
1Reason for Sale
Owned and operated for 28 years and time to retire.Products and Services
- New and used car servicing
- All mechanical work.
- On and off car disc machining.
- On and off car injection cleaning.
- De-carbonizing machine the latest motorvac machine.
- Certified child restraint fitting station.
- Clutch and brake repairs.
- Rego and roadworthy certificates.
- Launch Scanning tools.Typical Customers
We have large customer base and long term customers from mum and dads and now 2nd generation children. Companies to name same.Training and Support Offered
I will give the potential business owner up to 2 weeks full support on knowing the business and customer relationship acknowledgement.Selling Points
- The business has 7 domain names that I have pointing back to the business website that are very mechanical beneficial.
- You will get potentially two business.
- Static workshop.
- Mobile mechanical business.
- The business has a fully fenced and ample parking.
- Two 2 post hoists.
- Approved for car detailing and washing.
- Waste and oil separator.
- With a office and mezzanine up stairs.
- Back to base alarm system.History
- Started a mobile mechanical business in 1993 and was very successful.
- In 2007 I moved into a workshop and been here ever since still going out for call-outs and bring the vehicle back to the shop.
- If we need to tow the vehicle we have a sub-contractor to do that.
- But 95% is workshop generated.
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home:
Broker/Agent ID Number: