Mechanical and Construction engineering business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Offered for the first time as owners are retiring, this Mechanical and Construction engineering business has been operating for over 45 years.
This company has worked all over Victoria and projects in WA, SA plus NSW.
The business has a variety of qualified employees comprising of pipe welders, pipe fitters, mechanical fitters, boilermakers, crane drivers, riggers, trades assistants, construction supervisors ++ and their areas of expertise include
* Fabrication & installation of pipe work in carbon steel, stainless steel and various alloys of any schedule and diameter.
* Fabrication of pressure vessels, Heat exchanges and tanks.
* Ship repairs
* Module fabrication.
* Structural steel fabrication and installation.
* Underground pipe work.
* Plant relocation and upgrade.
* Plant maintenance.
* Project management.
* On and Off Shore Gas Field Rig maintenance and capital works
* Construction Services
* Mechanical Installations
The business has a freehold attached approximately 1.4 acres and plant / equipment list can be supplied.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Findlay on 0459 199 222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: confidentiality agreement must be signed to progress further with any information.