Business & Freehold Property. Commercial & Industrial Vehicles Spraypainting, Fibreglassing, Signage & Repair.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
$1,400,000 (Business) plus Freehold Property (POA)
Profitable and efficient operation, established more than 3 decades.
A highly professional business servicing commercial & industrial vehicles including prime movers and trailers, tautliner side curtains, buses and coaches, light to medium trucks and vans, industrial cranes and construction vehicles
Highly regarded business with ISO 9001 Quality Accreditation. Knowledgeable staff in place
- Refinishing, refurbishment and signage for manufacturers and operators
- Fibreglass components - repair, preparation & priming
- Specialist painting services for Prime Contractors
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- Quality tools and equipment
- Vehicles and stock
- Contacts - suppliers and clients
- Rights to trading name
- Logo, business signage and branding
THE FREEHOLD PROPERTY:
Land Area 4,087m²
Corner property, fully fenced and gated.
Low Impact Industry Zone.
Current lettable area 943m² (23% site coverage).
Buildings provide space for fire rated storage, warehouse, spray booths, service pits, office and amenities.
Contact Andrew Morris to register your interest
Andrew Morris 0413 703 360
Licence Number 3690580
Pictures for illustration purposes only