Love LEGO® & Children? Look no further!
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Would you like to be part of a successful global franchise group, where children learn and have fun while building unique LEGO® creations? Choose what days you work? Then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for!
The current owner has worked hard over the last 2 years establishing a solid foundation and this business is now ready to be taken to the next level by the right person.
- Exclusive territory
- Use of unique model plans, designed in-house by engineers and architects
- On-going support
- Over 28 locations in Australia, 550+ worldwide
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games and have fun using LEGO® Bricks.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® programs are built around our own proprietary LEGO® model plans, designed by in-house engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, superheroes, amusement parks and many more. At BRICKS 4 KIDZ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 3-12:
- Coding with Robotics
- After-School programs
- School Holiday Programs
- Birthday Parties & Events
- School Incursions
- Pre-School Classes
- OSHC Incursions
- Shopping Centre Activations
- Comprehensive four-day training, including marketing and sales strategies in Sydney
- There are no training fees for new owners
- Access to systems and techniques, making business ownership simple and efficient
- Daily use of Yammer, an online collaboration tool for global owners
- Weekly optional deep-dive calls for Australian owners focusing on topics for professional development
- Quarterly Australian Owners Meetings, to share experiences and identify best practices
- Annual BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Owners National Conference in Australia
- Owners are always welcome to attend additional on-boarding training in Sydney or Melbourne
- A well managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® business at an easy to find web address to post all your programs, classes and other activities (vacation programs, birthday parties, etc.)
- Continuing R&D at BRICKS 4 KIDZ® to develop and deploy new programs and products, reflecting new trends in the children services market
- The new owner will not be required to pay a franchise fee
- The new owner will have all materials and contacts required to continue operating this business
- This business is currently run from home, we hire venues where we run our programs
- Opportunity to open a BRICKS 4 KIDZ centre in your territory
For more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Georgina on 0420 300 698