Industrial/ manufacturing business. Niche market. Training included.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Finn Business Sales SA is excited to present this manufacturing business, which has grown tremendously in size and turnover in the last few years.
The vendors are now looking at selling their business or partnering with an investor/working partner to grow and take their business to the next level.
About the business:
Australian Blasting Specialists manufactures RAPIDBLAST, a leading wet abrasive blaster at an affordable price for the Australian Market.
1) The product is extremely price competitive and significantly more efficient as compared to its competitor international offering. It is the best priced unit and is cheaper by thousands when compared to the competition within its size range, giving it a huge edge.
2) Being locally manufactured, it also ensures the machines blasting media are in consistent supply and there is local ongoing support available for clients.
3) The machines are fully customisable to client requirements.
4) The machines are price leaders In both the blasting equipment and ongoing consumables.
5) This is a relatively new industry in Australia and is largely unexplored, bringing with it, a tremendous opportunity to increase sale for the right business owner.
6) The vendors are currently in negotiation with an international distributor for supply of Rapidblast in Southeast Asia.
Training and Support:
The vendor is prepared to provide a strong transition period to assist a new owner to understand the customer base, familiarise with the business processes and to ensure the total transition is smooth. A transition and training plan will be made available. No previous background is necessary for operating this business.
The business provides significant opportunities for growth. The business would benefit significantly from a new owner that can bring their business operations, marketing and entrepreneurial skills. The vendors believe in their product and are currently inundated with demand for it – they are thus, keen to form a partnership with a working owner and/or an investor to grow the business and fulfil the increasing demand for their product.
There is also a significant opportunity to supply the media to the customers who have purchased RAPIDBLAST adding this to the existing revenue. This opportunity exists, however is completely unexplored.
The business has organically grown within SA, however, has assets designed and manufactured for their specialised market. The assets and setup of this business operations can be relocated to merge and integrate with another operation.
This is an ideal business, bursting with potential and suit anyone who wishes to enter a largely untapped market.
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact Shweta Tripathi on 0432 591 529 or email Shweta@finnbusinesssales.com.au