“The Victoria Tavern
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 1836
Gross Revenue: —
A rare opportunity to own one of Hobart’s iconic pubs recently renovated inside & out exudes charm recapturing a bygone era.
· Prominent & Central CBD location adjacent to a major Hotel and Hair Salon.
· Close proximity to the central Bus Terminus.
· Short walk to the Hobart water front.
· Business only for sale. (Leasehold. The premises are leased).
· Recently renovated inside and out.
· Includes Period Memorabilia.
· Serviced by a Hoshizaki Lancer Dual Pump 12 Tap Beer Gas delivery system.
· A steady and growing trade from regular customers.
· Ideally located to take advantage of the increased cruise ship trade. (67 vessels last year alone)
Overview – Hobart is Tasmania's largest city with a vibrancy attracting more visitors each year and only a quick direct flight from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. The City oozes old world charm attracting ever increasing tourism and cruise ships, the latter totalling 67 last year alone.
In the very heart of Hobart, this tavern is ready to capture ever increasing trade. A unique opportunity in the busy centre of the city, well suited to investors looking for a sea change. A Rent free period might be considered for Alterations/Renovations.
$75,000 ONO + SAV
Number of Employees:
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home: