Would you like to be part of a successful global franchise group, where children learn and have fun while building unique LEGO® creations? Then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for!
The current owner has worked hard to establishing a solid foundation and this business is now ready to be taken to the next level by the right person.
The current owner’s income is based on working part time. The income is dependent on the number of hours that the owner wants to put in.
The territory covers a large range of suburbs and demographics and there is a high population of families.
Further growth areas for the business are in the children's party sector, after school programs and school incursions, as well as securing more holiday work.
· Exclusive territory
· Use of unique proprietary BRICKS 4 KIDZ® model plans, designed in-house by engineers and architects
· All the equipment, material and LEGOâ bricks to run the business
· This franchise employs 6 casual staff members, on call basis
· There is a fully supported Franchise Management Tool and Website in place.
· On-going support from Franchisor and other franchisees
· 37 locations in Australia, 750+ worldwide
At BRICKS 4 KIDZ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 3-12:
· School Holiday Programs
· Birthday Parties & Events
· Coding with Robotics
· After-School programs
· School Incursions
· Pre-School Classes
· OSHC Incursions
· Shopping Centre Activations
· Comprehensive training, including marketing and sales strategies, in Sydney
· There are no training fees for new owners
· Access to systems and techniques, making business ownership simple and efficient
· Daily use of Yammer, an online collaboration tool for global owners
· Weekly optional deep-dive calls for Australian owners focusing on topics for professional development
· Quarterly Australian Owners Meetings, to share experiences and identify best practices
· Annual BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Owners National Conference in Australia
· Owners are always welcome to attend additional on-boarding training
· A well-managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® business at an easy to find web address to post all your programs, classes and other activities (vacation programs, birthday parties, etc.)
· Continuing R&D at BRICKS 4 KIDZ® to develop and deploy new programs and products, reflecting new trends in the children services market
Yes Number of Employees:
6 casual Property Title Included:
No Business Relocatable:
No Business Operated from Home:
Yes YouTube Share URL: