Lifestyle business with ideal tree change property
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business + freehold
Seeking to escape the rat race, but still use your skills in a meaningful way? Want a value for money tree change opportunity? Want a business that you can operate around your life, but still meet interesting people? Do you want uninterrupted views of the beautiful Victorian high country while you eat breakfast?
Mount Beauty Homestay Services is for sale.
Carefully crafted by the current owners, the business is well established with over 23 years of history and comprises multiple complimentary revenue streams.
The business is well positioned to give international homestay students, exposure to a totally different lifestyle and view of Australia. Past students have been grateful for the opportunity to meet different people and participate in the wide range of activities available in the area.
• Self-contained flat: The self-contained flat is advertised on Stayz and has a strong 4.4/5 rating. It is regularly booked out solidly during winter due to the proximity to Falls Creek ski fields.
• Homestay: With full meals and accommodation this is popular with international students. There is a productive relationship with a Japanese agent and Chinese network recommending students and these students generally utilise the English language tuition.
• English language tuition: Well established ESL course material modules with language tuition from beginner to advanced levels, including a range of workbooks, worksheets, learning materials and diagnostic tests
• Work experience placement and activities: The business has strong links into Mount Beauty and surrounding communities and places homestay students with local businesses for work experience, according to the requirements of their university.
• Double storey home with loads of space.
• Upstairs has 3 bedrooms (main with ensuite), living area with heating and aircon, bathroom and separate toilet. There are amazing views of Mount Bogong and the Kiewa River valley from the deck.
• Downstairs has a self-contained flat (with accommodation for 4 and separate entry), the laundry, storage or additional bedroom and a training room suitable for 6-8 people.
• With a large block of almost 900 square metres there is lots of space for the keen gardener. At the front there is an Australian native garden with a pond, while at the back there are highly productive fruit trees, vegetables and herbs. There is a 2 car carport attached to the home and a separate work-shed.
Competitively priced at $635,000 including freehold.