A SORT AFTER BUSINESS LOCATED IN PARAD..
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: Nil
Years Est: 17
Gross Revenue: 1,600,000
WHAT IS BETTER THAN GUARANTEED SALES:
· Pays for Itself – Assets represent 47% of the purchase price.
· Future Revenue Guaranteed Sales Locked In – With Over $2 Million (Approximate) Worth of Contracts
· 100% - Subsidised Rent
· 28% of all debtor payments are collected within 7 days
· Supported by Multiple Revenue Streams
· A Growth Of 29 Percent in Revenue - YTD/FY 2018
· Located in The Busiest Coastal Hub of The North West
· High Profile and Loyal Customer Base
ONWARD AND UPWARDS HEADING INTO - THE FUTURE
EXPRESS WAREHOUSING – FREIGHT FORWARD,DISTRIBUTION & STORAGE
THIS BUSINESS has it all - Pays for Itself – Assets represent 47% of the purchase price.
EXCLUSLIVE CONTRACTS AND SERVICE SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
The business is a one stop logistics provider servicing the northwest Western Australian region, it provides anything from. Covers everything from >>>
ü EXCLUSIVE NECESSITY SERVICES
ü DIRECT SALES
ü PROJECT SOLUTIONS
ü COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES.
· Established 17 years
· Exclusive contracts
· Repeat orders
· Barriers to entry
· Purpose built facilities
· Opportunity for expansion
· Future sales locked in
The business is low risk due to the following:
A LEADING NORTH WEST IN ITS AREA OF EXPERTISE
· High level of repetitive orders.
· Long established customers.
· Qualified supplier with oil & gas, mining, construction and government clients.
· All its major customers are long established.
· It has a reputation built on 17 years servicing the north - west .
· Its customers are diverse servicing clients across retail, government, defence.
· The only real competitors are unable to match the location and service capabilities of this business.
· Confirmed forward projects and contracts, meaning that the cash flow is continuous
· Exceptionally secure product supply arrangements
· Purpose built facilities and assets are unmatched
· No bad debts
· Profits can be proven – the business has a complete set of verified accounts which clearly show its profit
ALL THE STARS LINE UP FOR THIS BUSINESS - It has all the plus factors you could wish for:
Future sales all locked in
Buy a business which has over $2.1million of work locked in
Its purpose-built facilities, subsidised rent and exclusive contracts make it very safe and secure
Ease of Operation
The business is simple to operate, and no industry experience is necessary.
Potential to Expand
The business has immediate potential to expand, with millions of contracts up for tender in the North - West region ranging from defence, government, oil & gas and mining.
And in addition to all these plus factors, there are these ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
· Excellent location – Position in prime industrial location allowing 24-hour operations and unrestricted work.
· Low advertising –The business has very little reliance on advertising to generate sales.
· Low trading hours – 5-day trading.
· Minor overheads – Operating overheads are small with rent subsidised.
· Long established repeat client base - Business is preferred supplier and generates repeat businesses across government, defence, oil & gas and mining customers, thus offering excellent security and stability.
· No bad debts – During the vendor’s 17 years of ownership the business has only experienced $10,000 in bad debts.
· Diversity of service - The business offers diverse range of services that generate solid income amongst all thus providing security for any buyer.
· Current year-to-date sales are up -This business has been successful in securing a considerable amount of contract income in the first half of the 2017/18 financial year. Sales figures to date support this contention up by 29%.
· Long term historical growth -This businesses growth has been entirely based on performance the better service it provides the more work it wins. This means its growth isn’t dependent on external factors over which it has no control.
· Prequalified Vendor -The business has been pre-qualified as a vendor / service provider for many of their company’s
· Fast payment of account -The main agency provides weekly income for a steady cash flow, with 28% of all debtor payments are collected within 7 days and the remaining within 30 days giving stability to this thriving business.
· Purpose built premise’s in a great location -This modern facility provides plenty of room to grow. It is currently leased to their principal agency, providing the buyer with the option of purchasing the freehold to generate yet another revenue stream.
Potential to expand the business
The business is offered for sale as it operates now. The purchase price for the business has been determined based on its existing trading pattern of customers and NO PREMIUM has been included in the purchase price for "Business Potential".
However, for the benefit of the purchaser, this section is presented so assessment can be made to where the business can be further improved.
The future of the business appears to be outstanding as the vendor perceives the network of existing clients could be further expanded upon. This business is not reliant on passing trade, and there is no barrier in servicing or expanding the large variable client base.
The vendor has identified the following strategies which, if implemented by the new owner, offer the potential to increase the turnover of the business:
Listed below are several means by which businesses can commonly increase either their level of current sales, or expand into new areas of activity, or both.
This business has secured many long-term contracts within the region due to expansion and infrastructure projects across a diversity of industries from oil & gas, defence, Department of Transport and construction. With even more projects becoming available in the future.
Advertising & Promotion
The business does not have an aggressive advertising plan, instead its main source of advertising is the positive referrals from satisfied clients. Their website does attract a lot of enquiries and works very efficiently to attract larger clients from out of the region that require special service solutions during upcoming projects. The current director more targets potential clients by staying informed with up and coming work scopes relevant to the region.
The section of the business that has massive opportunity to grow as a result of more pro-active advertising is the weekly press.
Improved Customer Management
The business would benefit from better internal sales follow up. This is a simple and cost-effective way to understand and keep in touch with the market. This would also likely generate more requests for quotes.
This rare opportunity won’t last – stake your claim on our detailed business financial report, that will accurately and clearly provide you with all the required information upfront.
There is no doubt about it – Businesses simply don’t operate in a better environment than this!
Ref No: PKS9763
Adjusted Net Profit: $500,000
Asset Value: $680,000
Total Price: $1,450,000
NEW BUSINESS LISTING - BUSINESS REPORT READY
Unlike other brokers who provide a couple of pages of basic information, the high detailed report on this business will evaluate the staff, products, markets, facilities, sales potential, competition, financial analysis and much more. This usually runs over 80 pages, analysing everything you need to know to make a quick but informed decision that will save you time, money, frustration and risk.
In dealing with Performance Business Sales you will find our carefully selected businesses listings are of a higher quality and therefore reflect lower risk than most businesses offered by our competitors. It will truly be worth your while to confirm your interest in this outstanding business to avoid disappointment.
This business affords the lucky buyer extreme low risk in that it has a diverse and reliable customer base with lock-in feature. The business is poised for progress in a variety of directions, with new potential markets ready to be developed. This is an exceptional opportunity for a new owner willing to take advantage of this outstanding business investment – DON’T MISS THIS!
Important: Analysis of our business sales has shown that over 75% of businesses sold were to buyers who registered interest against the business before the report was finalised, which eliminated the need to advertise the business for sale in the media.
To make an informed decision, please phone: Pat Keenan-Smith for your copy of the complete mailed business report
Mobile: 0413 626 633 or (08) 94298882