Modern Parramatta Cafe, well positioned in busy street.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business Headline : Modern Parramatta Cafe, well positioned in busy street.
Price : $89,000
Category : Food/Hospitality, Cafe/Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Catering
Modern, well established cafe in busy Parramatta. Prime position between Eat Street and The Wharf.
- Beautifully appointed, recent fit-out.
- Cafe has great seating for 80, including 10 outside on a busy commuter strip.
- Serving Modern Australian Breakfast and Lunch. Includes liquor license.
- Genuine growth / value-add opportunities.
- Generous lease term to Feb 2024.
- Strong social media base.
- Currently short trading day to 2pm, with option to extend.
- Approx. 20kg coffee/hot choc per week.
- Increase daily trading hours with night-time trade.
- Generate liquor sales through recently acquired licence, not yet utilised.
- The kitchen could easily support a conversion from Cafe to Cafe/Restaurant with the inclusion of a dinner menu.
- Potential to build on current list of existing catering clients using The Kitchen’s existing reputation and the abundance of nearby corporates.
- Benefit from future additional trade from the relocation and construction of the Power House Museum and other nearby developments.
- Benefit from high surge trade from Wanderers and Eels events at brand new 30,000-seat stadium at Parramatta from 2019
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4088938#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $126,000 -
Weekly Rent : $2,423
Annual Turnover : $572,000 -
Weekly Turnover : $11,000
Annual Gross Profit : $400,000 -
Weekly Gross Profit : $7,692
Annual Ebit : $90,000 -
Weekly Ebit : $1,731
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Feb 2017
Lease End : Feb 2024
Total Floor Area : 142 Square Metres
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $5,000
Year Purchased : 2017
Year Established : 2017
Days Trading : 7
1 Full Time - 1 Part Time - 5 Casual
Staff Salaries : $129,000
Reason for Sale : New Opportunity
Business Potential : Increase catering, utilise liquor licence, trade longer hours with dinner menu