ESS022 Lifestyle business with solid income on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
If you enjoy working outdoors and are looking for a profitable business with a proven track record, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
The Coochie HydroGreen franchise model is based on delivering programmed lawn services (6 per year) for regular customers who want their lawn to look green and healthy. This involves spraying lawns with soluble fertiliser and weed, pest and disease control products.
Coochie HydroGreen is Australia’s leading technical lawn care franchise, operating successfully since 1996. This is an exclusive franchise territory encompassing Maroochydore and hinterland.
Coochie HydroGreen customers want an attractive lawn but don't have the time or expertise to achieve this themselves. Properties serviced are predominantly in residential areas and include suburban homes, body corporate apartment complexes and acreage properties.
This business currently has 220 Lawn Care Program customers, plus a large pool of Casual customers who use the service from time to time.
The franchise is currently run as an owner/operator business with no staff. The current customer base takes 3 days per week to service on average, which allows plenty of scope for growth.
Operating hours are flexible and you can arrange your service schedule so that it works best for you. Make every weekend a long weekend if you wish.
Coochie's unique scheduling system means that you get enjoy 4 weeks’ holiday per year. How many small businesses get a holiday at all?
Key Financial benefits
- Year round programmed lawn servicing means stable, predictable cashflow.
- Proven profitability and a record of steady growth.
- Turn-key system with instant cash flow.
- Work from home with none of the hassle and cost of leasing commercial premises.
- Significant growth potential.
- Low risk.
Detailed financial records are available to genuine buyers upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
The current owner purchased Coochie HydroGreen Mooloolaba and Maroochydore in 2006 with a 12 year plan to grow and sell the businesses. Coochie HydroGreen Mooloolaba was sold in 2017 and the Maroochydore franchise is now being offered for sale. The owner is looking forward to some well earned 'long service' leave before embarking on a new challenge.
- No experience is required, as full training is supplied.
- The franchisor provides proven systems and processes for you to successfully manage your business.
- Like any small business owner, you need to be a self-starter who likes reward for effort and is passionate about customer service.
- A 7+5 year franchise agreement.
- 10 working days training and handover from the franchisee (with ongoing training and advice available by negotiation)
- Database of current and past customers.
- Marketing resources such as e-newsletter templates
- Franchisee support from Coochie Resources Pty Ltd including freecall number, daily lead service and marketing support
- Additional advice and mentoring from highly experienced neighbouring franchisees.