Food Bar Takeaway-Restaurant, Queen Victoria Market, 6 Days, Same Owner for 33yrs!!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This well-known shop has been owned and operated by the same owner-couple for more than 33 years, and now they are looking into retirement!
- A long-established food bar
- Located in a high foot-traffic and high exposure spot of Queen Victoria Market, in suburb of Melbourne.
- Trading from 5am to 3pm, Wednesdays (7am to 2pm), Mondays Closed
- Selling Hot Food (Fish & Chips, Burgers, Pizzas etc.)
- A large-size shop with over 60 seats inside, including commercial kitchen with all required equipment, Coolroom etc.
- Many regular clients including the owners and employees of Market shops and stalls, plus daily customers
- Weekly Profit of $2,500 ($130,000 p/year) for the owner-couple
- Lots of Potentials, such as Marketing, Website, Deliveries, adding new items to the Menu, Opening the shop during the Night Market (Wednesday Nights), and many more..
- This shop is also an excellent opportunity for strong franchise businesses looking for a spot in this vibrant and popular location.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SAM VASLI ON 0432 579 502.