Daneechi Ladies Swimwear Business For Sale - Established 31 Years Opportunity for a person who loves ladies' fashion, swimwear & leisurewear
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
If you love ladies’ fashion, especially swimwear and leisurewear then this is the opportunity for you.
Daneechi Swimwear is a Perth based retail business that has been around for 31 years and has become an icon in Australian Swimwear. It has a huge loyal following with thousands of customers who swear by the brand.
After 31 years though, the lease was up and the owner was tired so that leaves an opening for someone with energy, enthusiasm and vision to take over and build on the strong foundation of 31 years.
The bricks and mortar shop has closed but all the infrastructure for a strong business is available to take over. The name is widely known and the quality of the stock is highly regarded by the loyal customers who come back year after year for their swimwear.
It’s like a business in a box which you can set up anywhere you like or just run online, or both.
What you’re buying
- Around $3,000 worth of stock – the balance was run down before the lease ran out.
- A huge amount of business information and experience built over 30 years of running what was Australia’s second largest swimwear store
- A current and operating website
- Fully operational web shopping cart
- Website responsive and optimised for searching
- Sales history with detailed information on what stock to carry and in what quantities to suit the market
- Social media platforms – operating fully – with all past posts and engagement
- Newsletter mailing list through Mailchimp – full access to all addresses
- Daneechi designs and patterns which have sold consistently for years
- Contact details for outworkers to manufacture swimwear if you go down that path
Revenue 2018 YE - Per annum - $1,025,497 gst incl
Weekly sales vary due to seasons:-
November, December - $26k - $52k per week
September, October, January - $16k-$28k per week
February to August - $10k-$20k per week
Years Established – 31 years
Employees – Nil. Names of old employees will be provided if requested
The business can operate on three FTE’s + the owner.
Rent / Location / Lease
You can choose where to operate or just run online
As you will be setting up a new store with new stock, it is an opportunity to choose in which direction to go.
Daneechi will provide a list of the top suppliers and sales by department so you can focus on the areas that bring in the most revenue and to also fill the gap in the market place that other swimwear stores don’t fill, and what products are the most sought after.
31 years of history and refining what the consumers want in a changing retail environment will give you a clearer direction of the current market needs.
All the information you require is ready for you to take away.
Reason for Sale
The owner has retired and the lease on the store was up.
SEO and social imprint value
Page 1 organic Google ranking in Perth for “Swimwear Perth”, “Bathers Perth”, Bikinis Perth
Facebook has 11,457 page followers and 11,583 page likes
Instagram 1,099 followers
Mailchimp subscribers 2,200
History, Procedures & Policies, Knowledge of Industry, Trademark
Previous owner will spend 2 weeks briefing the new owner on brands, departments, admin procedures, Website, Social etc
3m high Bikini Girl poster
The iconic 3m high pink bikini poster is ready to install on an outside wall of your new premises.