18122 Iconic Skating Rink
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Family run business which has built the largest roller skating rink in New South Wales. This is a unique offering in a great location.
There are a variety of different skating programs offered including;
– Live DJ playing retro, RNB , old and new hits and mega mix Saturdays complimenting regular theme skates.
- School holiday sessions and skate day camps.
- Weekly birthday parties, regular private functions, seasonal team building, end of year functions and presentation days.
- Regular school sport bookings, we currently have over 200 school kids visiting our venue for school sports weekly.
- Weekly roller skating skill class training
- Three inline senior inline hockey leagues, with over 200 participating players
- Host to National and State tournaments for roller sports and other sports eg lacrosse, unicycle hockey
- Indoor bubble soccer bookings and parties
Boasting a large snack canteen and café including cooking kitchen for hot and cold foods and drinks. The Skate pro shop also sells skates, inline hockey equipment, parts and accessories on the premises. Currently two mezzanines sub leased to cooperative tenants, with a possible third in negotiations.
Situated smack in the middle of one of the fastest growing areas in New South Wales with thousands of new homes going up each year. Our clientele mainly consist of local teenagers, young families and pre school age children.
The business employs two full time owners, 2 part time and 13 casual staff and the operating hours are:
Friday 4pm -10pm
Get your skates on and contact our office for further information on this amazing opportunity.