Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 4
Gross Revenue: —
The PERFECT time to get in before Christmas trade begins!!! Followed closely by Valentine's Day and Mother's Day!
After nearly four wonderful years, hundreds of fabulous events, thousands of valued customers, and an online community in the ten thousands, (not to mention many late nights, sweat, a few tears, lots of champagne and immeasurable joy) it's time for the current owners to move on to the next chapter of their lives.
Sweet Fern is more than a retail store, it's a thriving little community inside another thriving community in the beautiful regional city of Ballarat. This unique business has many assets;
- One of seven independent stockists globally to be offered the complete Aesop collection
- A thriving events business including; Perfume Masterclasses, Bridal Showers, birthdays and more...
- A media golden girl having been featured on Postcards with Rebecca Judd, Melbourne Girl, Urban List Melbourne, One Hour Out, Ballarat Lifestyle Magazine, Oak Magazine to name a few!
- An established online store with AfterPay - offering click and collect to Ballarat locals
- Easy and a joy to run with procedures and daily operations manuals in place.
- Ideally suited to owner/operators with additional casual staff when required.
- Huge opportunity to grow and evolve into ITS next chapter (currently only open 3.5 days a week!)
- Excellent lease terms in the heart of Ballarat with an on-trend bespoke fit-out
- An established business with its customer base, clientele data base, social media platforms (Instagram alone has almost 10,000 followers), systems and processes - this baby is ready to go!
This is a great retail opportunity for someone living locally or someone who is looking for a new lifestyle in regional Victoria!
Current owner will work with you to ensure a complete and smooth transition of systems, processes, distributor introductions and extensive training.
To find out more complete your online enquiry for a confidential conversation and receive the Business Profile documentation.
Phone: 0418 508 381