Gourmet Food Manufacturer - Premium Brand Supplying Mainly Airline Industry - Reg NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business ID: BS9499
Turnover 2018: $2.4 Million. Adjusted Earnings to Owners 2018: $380,000. 12 Years Trading History. Asking $963,000 plus SAV
The Business specialises in the art of baking gourmet foods made without artificial colours, flavours or additives and without preservatives. They are dedicated to only baking with quality ingredients – keeping it natural by keeping it simple. This is a high-end brand supplying premium gourmet produce. Their products are served on multiple airlines including Qantas, China Air, Emirates, REX and Virgin Airlines through to five-star hotels and independent cafes. They take great pride in their attention to customer service and vigilant food safety standards.
• Price Includes Assets and Equipment unencumbered with a replacement value of $320,000
• Turn Key Business
• Production (includes baking and packing), warehousing (dispatch of product and receivables) and established customer base
• 12 years of successful trading history
• Recipes and Method IP Protected
• Full Systems / Procedures and Manuals
• Factory fit-out purpose built
• All operation and administration software programs – recently invested $100,000 for program and implementation of an integrated Supply Chain
• Management System
• Trained staff with good management
• Ongoing pipeline opportunities with excellent growth opportunities
The owner will commit to a handover period, as required, to ensure key customer relationships are fully handed over and entrenched with the new proprietors.
The business has seen exponential growth over the years. The brand is strong and will greatly benefit from expertise in distribution and export. There is ample capacity in production to support future demand.
Asking Price: The Price is set at $963,000 plus SAV