The Talk of the Town in Ringwood - Taking $14,000 pw (Our Ref: V1256)
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Taking $14,000 a week with a Long Lease and reasonable rent
- Will suit any modern cuisine!
- Semi managed with attentive and professional staff
- A Sale Price that matches the cost of it's cool set-up alone!
- Tasteful modern interior with red brick, timber finishing and brass highlights
- Inviting atmosphere, and quality fit-out throughout..
- Open kitchen which gives an excellent insight into the care and skill taken to serve up
their beautifully presented dishes
- Hard to miss on the Main Road with the added benefit of vast developments under way from apartments to corporate offices
- In need of an owner/operator who will retain its credibility and experiment with furthering its potential
- Opening nights for burgers and beer would substantially increase the takings
- Has the capacity to be transformed into a restaurant of any kind and calibre!
- Incomparable to other cafes in the area with its much needed edgy and contemporary flare
- Inspection will reassert what all the fuss is about!
- Contact the exclusive broker today!
*Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1256)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”