Situated on the very trendy Lonsdale Street in Braddon you will find this very tidy and trendy Ramen house, the only authentic Ramen house in Canberra which draws customers from all the city.
It has a popular lunch trade and even more popular evening trade. The business is surrounded by residential apartments, government building and shops and offices.
Londsdale is a popular destination close to the city with ever increasing foot traffic on the lookout for quality food.
This business stands out with its offering and differentiates itself from the competition in the area. The food is freshly made, authentic and brings brand new flavours to this corner of the city. The decor is contemporary and gives that modern edge to the Ramen cuisine.
• A business with stable sales throughout the year (averaging at around $10,000 per week)
• 2018 Profit to working Owner: $160,000
• Low overheads and running costs
• No Debt
• All Assets are fully paid for and unencumbered
• All Recipes and IP will be handed over to the new owner
• Full training in kitchen will be given on how to create the meals (you do not have to be a chef or trained cook to learn the recipes)
• Turn key business to be sold as a going concern
The Owner is willing to provide full on the job training and ensure the new owner is up and running. Details can be negotiated for handover.
If you love food, people and working in trendy places...this business is for you. You will also be handsomely rewarded as you can expect to earn around $160,000 as the managing owner.