Diverse Food and Beverage Business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Buy your own business and be your own BOSS with the freedom to change the business model, menu and structure to suit you and your customer needs and enjoy a better work life balance.
This unique Café/Restaurant and Cocktail/Wine Bar/restaurant offer a great level of diversity opening both businesses up to several income streams. The cafe currently offers a pantry selling local products, the sale of dining and cooking class vouchers, private catering and events, cooking classes and workshops and also rents out the restaurant space to other chefs and event organisers. The Wine Bar currently runs specialty dinners, events and menu options and also offers hiring of the space for private dinners, events and wine maker/beverage specialists events.
Licensed Café / Restaurant: 7.30am–2.30pm Wednesday-Sunday
Wine & Cocktail Bar/ Restaurant: 2pm–9.00pm Thursday-Sunday
There is an executive chef overseeing both venues with qualified chefs, managers and employees within each business, all with different skills and expertise.
Reason for Sale
The owners have other businesses to pursue and an opportunities to work internationally.
About the Businesses
It’s rare to find two complementing businesses in one sale, and this opportunity to purchase two well established businesses is a perfect fit to suit either chef/owner operators, a hospitality partnership or perfect as an investment option. The café / restaurant is open 5 days a week servicing breakfast and lunch with a full team of trained professional staff, the café sits 80 people comfortably with a gorgeous alfresco dining space, cool breezes and lush greenery. Fully furnished in a comfortable rustic style makes the space ideal for private events, weddings and specialty dinners providing extra income. The menu attracts diners from all over Brisbane, Sunshine and Gold Coast and only 10 minutes from the airport, is in a prime position in a booming suburban location right next to the train station and public transport.
At the end of 2017, the owners opened a separate Wine Bar/Restaurant next door to the café/restaurant providing an intimate bar space for 30 – 40 people sitting down and up to 60 – 70 stand up. (there is a boutique in between the two businesses) The bar specialises in tapas, a refined dinner menu and a unique selection of wines, cocktails, craft beers and Australian specialty spirits. The bar also offers a great deal of diversification holding specialty dinners, wine events and workshops, private bookings and renting of the space to specialty groups or events. There is also a large licensed edible garden/seating area in the back of both the business which can hold another 30 – 40 people and would be ideal and has been used for functions, private events, and has the potential to open up to wood fired pizza kitchen and or a smoking/ barbeque set up.
Key Attributes of the businesses
• Unique opportunity to own the best two, most popular venues in the area – nothing comparable in Brisbane
• 80-seater Fully licensed Café/ Restaurant/ cooking school/ Event space/ and a 30 seater Wine Bar/Restaurant
• Winner of best café and one of the top 50 cafes in Brisbane
• Well maintained, freshly painted, clean and tidy spaces
• Great landlord who is also qualified electrician and trades person
• Versatile function space in both venues separately or combine both venues for larger events and more profit potential
• Fully trained professional staff and management
• Strong focus on cleanliness, systems, high quality modern menu offerings and friendly fast professional table service
• Large amount of positive online reviews and 10k plus data base/ social media presence across both businesses
• Little to no competition in surrounding areas as there is nothing like these two complimenting businesses
• Great opportunity to increase income and profits
• Excellent return customer and regular customers to both businesses
• Would suit someone with little experience but the desire to own 2 fabulous well-established businesses
• Ideal for chef owner /operator or a group of hospitality professionals in partnership or investment
• Included in the lease is a 4-room house/office/small kitchen/toilet/staff room and store room shared by both venues, fully furnished and in use. A huge shed including dry stores area, cold room, fridges and freezers
• Well maintained and organise separate recycled/waste management area with cleaning systems in place
• Restaurant systems for rostering, wages, daily running of businesses and management all set up with a fully equipped office space including in house printer for all advertising brochures, menus etc
• 3 onsite toilets servicing both venues
• The café / restaurant offers great work life balance with nights off and trading 5 days a week Wednesday - Sunday and the Wine Bar/ Restaurant allows for days off operating - Thursday to Sunday.
For more information, give Don a call on 0408 230 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org