Brumby's Bakery for Sale!
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
A Suburb of Perth (NOR)
Promotions, advertising, in-store Point of Sale (POS), digital marketing, local area marketing & PR are all provided.
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
• Great written and oral communication skills
• The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
• The ambition to be successful and the drive to maximise the potential of the store
• The ability and willingness to follow the franchisor's proven systems
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: Established Store - Resale
Location Details: On Application
Purchase Price: $120,000
Brumby's had a modest beginning. The first store, known then as "Old Style Bread Centre", was opened in the Victorian suburb of Ashburton in 1975. Over the next decade the "Old Style Bread Centre" was introduced and expanded in Queensland. During the '80s, it was believed that the brand would be stronger with a "truly Australian" identity - so the Brumby's brand was born. By the early '90s, Brumby's had become a true franchise success story.
So why wait? If you have the enthusiasm, a passion for retail, and wish to be a part of one of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands – enquire today!
Business Operated from Home:
City of swan