Licensed Outdoor Events Business (F&B
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 2014
Gross Revenue: —
About The Business
Outdoor and indoor pop up bar business. We've done weddings, christmas parties, corporate events, etc - big and small.
Activating events at locations such as Sydney's Botanical Gardens, Centennial Park, Barrangaroo, etc.
Between November and December we have previously been able to write revenue of $250k+ with not a lot of marketing collateral.
Right now we don't have the time to continue doing this business justice but in the right hands it is capable of rewarding those who do.
Established in 2014 we won a public tender to host outdoor pop up events outside the Sydney Football Stadium (SFS, Allianz Stadium) and the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG).
In 2016 we moved away from these and began doing private events for corporate - mainly Christmas parties and summer parties. This is the year where we were able to write in excess of $250k in 2 months.
We've only done 2 events in 2018 - one where we wrote revenue of $60k (profit $15k) and one where we wrote revenue of $15k (profit $6k).
Products & Services
Utilising all infrastructure, furniture, liquor licence and management plans we offer event services for a multitude of purposes. With so many private and public venues offering "dry hire" we captured an events market where revenue and profitability is quite high given our operational practices. Call it a corporate event, a christmas party, a private party, a wedding - it doesn't matter there is ability to do everything.
Outside of this there is also the opportunity to provide furniture hire if that is the limitation of a request.
The business is to be sold essentially with just all assets and intellectual property. It will not be sold with any debt or strings attached.
I will disclose financial information surrounding the operational viability of events and how we price things and factor in profit margins. I will also provide case studies of previous events to show potential success.
Outside of storage and insurance there are no back of house holding costs.
The business will be sold with the following (list is indicative and not complete but everything is included):
- 2010 Volkswagen Crafter Van (long wheel base, super high roof, 69,000kms)
- Marques x 4 (all 3m x 3m)
- Standing tables (Oil Drums) x 25
- bar stools x 58
- tables x 30 (coloured red, yellow and green)
- chairs to match tables x 120 (coloured red, yellow and green)
- white picket fence x 40 panels (equates to 80 metres)
- tall bars x 6 (all collapsible)
- giant games (giant Jenga, giant Connect 4, giant Noughts & Crosses)
- generator x 3 (1x 1100W, 1x 2400W, 1x 3800W)
- drinks tubs x 8 (approx)
- Full kitchen equipment (full list available during DD)
- full bar equipment (full list available during DD)
In addition the business will be sold with:
- catering liquor licence (ability to transfer may be prohibited by Department of Liquor of Gaming - this will be confirmed)
- Full management plans (enable activations in all locations - this is our main piece of IP)
- website and Facebook page
- operational procedures (all make the events happen and run seamless. Provide ability to set up event extremely quickly
- all financial information to quote and procure
The potential of this business is huge. With the right marketing and time invested there is the ability to replicate what we did in 2016 in writing $250k in 2 months - let alone the rest of the year.
Reach out and I'll be happy to run you through the potential of this business.
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home: