Iconic Deli at Fyshwick Markets for sale
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 2011
Gross Revenue: —
Established in 2011, The Euro Delicatessen operates out of the iconic Fyshwick Markets (premium market location) in Canberra as a delicatessen and café offering;
• Fine gourmet produce such as cheeses, specialty, small goods, meats and more.
• Café breakfasts, lunches and snacks
• Large stock of select European food products and grocery line items.
• Coffee sales of 25kg/week
• Catering services
The shop and kitchen area total 150m2 plus the allocated footpath trading that can seat up to 60 people. The large and spacious kitchen is equipped with a cool room, freezer, deep fryers, grill and commercial appliances.
The business’s highlights
• a loyal customer base
• great opportunities for further growth
• ideal business location within an exclusive market zone
Trading days and hours are Thursday to Sunday 8 a.m- 5:30 p.m. The Fyshwick Markets are closed between Christmas and New Years.
The current lease runs until 2020 with an option for a further 5 years. (Bond 3 months).The stock, furniture and equipment to be included with the sale.
To express your interest and receive our Business Financials information sheet, please email with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you a confidentiality agreement, which once completed will enable us to email you the Business Financials information sheet.
150m2 plus footpath