Cavendish's Cafe/Convenience Store: Includes Serene Residence
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Highly Profitable Cafe & Convenience Store situated in an absolutely prime location for all locals, tourists and road transport drivers and workers traveling between Horsham and Hamilton, Victoria.
This country town favorite can be considered a “Roadhouse” with a beautiful independent home in Cavendish, a little stop between Dunkeld, the Grampians and Halls Gap, which promises to be a genuine place to relax and observe untouched natural beauty whether camping, having a picnic or just taking a break. Cavendish offers an experience that travelers will treasure long after they leave this placid country town.
The key features and benefits of this business and beautiful home are as follows:
• “IDEAL LOCATION” - Situated approximately 30 km from Hamilton on the main highway with ample off-road parking for even the largest of vehicles makes this stop a must for all and means business keeps growing.
• “COMMERICAL KITCHEN FACILITIES” - Fully equipped kitchen providing delicious meals, burgers, steak sandwiches, fried foods, pastries, sandwiches, take away or eat in and enjoy a meal on the rustic balcony under the shade.
• “LOCAL FAVOURITE” - Renowned for its coffee quality, no truckie or local can resist.
• “DOUBLES AS A CONVENIENCE STORE” - Convenience store set up provides additional travel, food and beverage products including local fishing and bait supplies.
• “NEW PURPOSE-BUILT BUSINESS PREMISES” - The business premises have been purpose-built less than five years ago and is in as new condition in full view of passing traffic from both directions. The spacious interior seats 30+ with five additional outdoor tables and matching chairs.
• “BEAUTIFUL DETACHED RESIDENCE” - A beautiful fully detached residence at the rear looking out over the Wannon River comes with the business.
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY RESIDENCE:
• Three bedrooms with robes, master with WIR and ensuite.
• Large modern kitchen/meals flowing into a large open family room with views across the rear undercover deck and large backyard.
• Wood Log heater is combined with an air-conditioner to create an environment that is both comfortable and tranquil in this lovely small township.
The property itself backs on to Wannon River and being only 30 km from Hamilton is on the doorstep of some of the best schools in the region and plenty of shops, restaurants and other community services.
PRICE: $699,000 Includes Business & Home Premises
To find out more complete your online enquiry for a Confidential Discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile & Market Review or contact;
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood
For more listings go to THEFINNGROUP.COM.AU