Geelong’s First Aid Training School
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
The specialists in providing first aid training to individuals and organisation across the Geelong, Bellarine, Surf Coast, Colac and Golden Plains and the preferred stockist of a range of first aid kits.
This business is suited to small business investors with similar experience looking for growth and or qualified first aid trainers/educators looking to own and operate an established business.
Training Courses Provided:
• CPR (HLTAID001)
• Basic life support (HLTAID002)
• First aid (HLTAID003)
• First aid in an education and care setting (HLTAID004)
• Advanced first aid (HLTAID006)
• Advanced resuscitation (HLTAID007)
• Manage first aid resources (HLTAID008)
• Emergency asthma management (10392 NAT)
• Anaphylaxis awareness (22099VIC)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• “ESTABLISHED IN 2006” - Originating from the owner having a background in emergency services, the business grew steadily from a home-based business to establishing itself in Geelong with a reasonably “LARGE PREMISE AND TRAINING FACILITY”.
• “DEMAND FOR FIRST AID TRAINING” Student enrolment numbers continue to grow year on year.
• The business “CONDUCTS TRAINING FOR OTHER ORGANISATIONS” in conjunction with a Registered Training Organisation and handle all their work in the Greater Geelong and Colac regions.
• “MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS”- Not only does this business run training courses they also capitalise on selling First Aid equipment to individuals and organisations.
• “QUALIFIED TRAINED STAFF” qualified training staff and administration staff are in place, who have the ability to run the business, allowing the new owner to hit the ground running, extend their current business offering or an investor to add to their portfolio.
• “RMS SOFTWARE & ONLINE BOOK SOFTWARE” - The business has enrolment efficiencies and strong client retention rates with the use of relationship management software and an online booking system. In particular, the ‘RMS’ system collects and monitors students course expiration dates and will send email reminders for course refreshes.
Great opportunity for a small business investor or someone with a medical or teaching background to take over and take advantage of an established business. Business has more recently been run in an overviewing capacity as the due to current owner’s health restrictions and living distance from the office.
Price: $180,000 Plus SAV
To find out more complete your online enquiry for a Confidential Discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review or contact.
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & Southwest Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood