Mobility and Aged Care Equipment
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This Aged Care Product Business Provides A Diversity of Well Priced, Higher Profit Products & Equipment & Supplies Across Large, Geographic Regions. Also Becoming a Licensed NDIS Provider…
• Due to being established for the last 14 years, this business and brand has gained the all-important trust and respect from a very large network of aged care and medical industry referrers. Its industry wide reputation for matching the correct products to clients, continues to keep an inbound client sales momentum that most businesses pay good money for!
• This business can source products nationally, to provide stock for its multi-outlet operation. With convenient locations, and the main outlet being on a busy arterial road, attracting hundreds of clients to make their product purchases.
• This business provides product showrooms for aged/mobility & associated aids and equipment, including own brand products, hire and repair/servicing.
• Sales are robust and relatively consistent, as with the net income yield, thanks to having a diversity of products on offer, and being nimble enough to provide a personalised service, and the time and attention that clients need and what continues to justify them wanting to keep referring their friends and family.
• Clients return again and again to upgrade or add to their ownership of aged care, mobility equipment and living support aids. The industry reputation built, the geographic and client catchment areas and numbers are large. There having been very little active pursuance of any new client business.
• There are ample products on offer, but the pride comes from supplying high quality products to a great number of clients, who constantly return, or refer, who have the money to spend, or are government funded (pre-qualified).
• This business has several passive income streams, one being its equipment hire income, its staff managed outlets. The industry alliances include hospitals, a high number of nursing homes, aged care resorts/facilities, occupational and allied health professionals, medical centres, churches, aged/health care institutions, nurses, doctors etc. Who continually resort to sending new product orders through to this business. The total clientele are mainly located throughout the greater South East QLD region, with clients also Interstate.
• All staff are multi-skilled.
• This owner is extremely proud to be able to transfer one of the best established businesses operating within this fast growing and high demand aged care industry.
Who wouldn’t want to profit from the growth within the aged care industry…Now’s your chance – you are an email away from receiving all the detailed information $399K + ($35K - $50K) SAV + $100K of vehicle leases transferred
Go online to: www.mercury5sky.com for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Broker/Agent ID Number: