Popular Restaurant in an Excellent Location – Canberra, ACT
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business ID: CTOC1516
Turnover $700,000-plus a year; Gross Profit 71%.
Here’s a golden opportunity to take over a very successful business - or establish your own new venture - in one of Tuggeranong's busiest restaurant strips for less than the price of a new fit-out.
La Piazza Cafe Restaurant is one of the area’s longest established and most popular restaurants, serving traditional and modern Italian cuisine, including wood-fired pizza and home-made pasta. Established in 1998, it was relocated in January 2013, when original owners Debbie and Carlo joined forces with Chefs Simone and Andrew.
- 3026-sqm block in a prime location in the heart of the Erindale's busy restaurant precinct
- One of Erindale's busiest restaurants, popular with locals and visitors from outer suburbs
- A consistent performer with an established and continually growing clientele, social media program and a database of over 6000 members
- The restaurant seats 63 inside and 24 in the outdoor dining area - one of the only outdoor dining areas in Erindale
- Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner (Dine-in, Takeaway and Home Delivery) and breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
- Parking right at the front door
- All furnishings and equipment are fully-owned, therefore no lease or hire is required
- The original owners have decided to move on after 20 successful years, creating a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic buyer.
La Piazza Cafe Restaurant is a well-established family-friendly restaurant with loyal employees who are passionate about customer service. The team is 100% committed to adding that personal touch to every customer’s dining experience.
The business would ideally suit owner-operators with a passion for the industry, who are seeking a well-known, well-established and busy local restaurant to make their own.
The owners are motivated to sell and therefore open to all reasonable offers, creating a perfect opportunity for a genuinely interested buyer.