Welding Equipment Compliance & Engineering Consumables - Moonee Ponds, VIC
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business ID: CTOC1509
Turnover approx. $400,000 + GST
This would be the perfect business for a buyer with a Fitter or Tradesman background who’s keen to take control. Delivering a profit (after expenses & prior to tax) of around $225,000, everything you need is included.
The business provides welding equipment compliance inspection works and also supplies welding and engineering consumables.
- Established by the current owner 4 years ago
- Strong client base comprising 75% Victorian (70-plus per cent Metro Melbourne-based), 15% Country and Metro Sydney NSW and 10% Tasmania
- Sale includes all equipment required to carry out necessary compliance inspection works, plus storage shed shelving, container racks and containers
- Current owner works from home and a Kennard’s storage shed; a buyer would have to provide their own premises
- Average hours are 7am to 3pm, 4 days a week
- Sales rep or consultant experience would be beneficial
- Driver’s licence required
- Handover package to be negotiated
This is an excellent business that is all ready to go, profitable and offers independence and flexibility. The current owner has invested elsewhere and is looking to make that his main focus moving forward.
Price: $350,000 - $400,000