Geelong's Self Brewing Experience
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Calling all Beer Specialist, check out this on-premises self-brewing and micro-brewing facility.
This is a great opportunity to negotiate the purchase of an ongoing business based on an “Asset Price Only” for any prospective buyers looking to expand, brew their own beer label or just a true beer enthusiast/entrepreneur looking to start their own business!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• “FULL MICRO-BREWING FACILITY” with “ON-PREMISE BREWING LICENSE” – The business provides a unique and complete self-brewing experience to the public, enabling its members or new customers to create their very own preservative and chemical free beer using all the equipment and recipes on site.
• “TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED STORAGE FACILITIES” – This business has invested in Temperature-Controlled Storage Facilities allowing the customer to produce larger volumes and store up to six cartons at a time, leaving room in the fridge at home!
• “MANAGER RUNS BUSINESS” - The current owner has other businesses he owns and operates leaving this business fully run by an experienced full-time manager 5 days a week, allowing a new buyer to hit the ground running with an experienced staff member on board.
• “APPLY FOR LICENCE EXTENSION TO EXPAND WITH A NICHE COMMERCIAL LABEL” – There is the opportunity for a buyer to apply for a commercial license to sell their own niche label from site to visiting customers or to local restaurants to increase sales!
• “ASSET PRICE” – Because the current owner has invested his time and interest in other business portfolios, he is looking for a “QUICK SALE”, giving the potential buyer an “OPPORTUNITY TO NEGOTIATE PURCHASE PRICE” at far less than start-up costs.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
The business opens itself to the public through organised bookings to experience the brewing of their own beer either on a one-off basis, group function or as a regular customer, with over 200 recipes for styles of beer to choose from. Once customers have finished making their brew, its paid for and then stored for 2 to 4 weeks in temperature-controlled fermenting rooms. Customers then book their bottling time, although many regulars have their own kegs, and return after the brew is fermented to either bottle, can or keg their beer to take home or pay to store any larger volumes that are produced.
This is a unique sale opportunity, as the business is set up with the equipment and facilities needed for a new owner to invest time and marketing to grow a solid business. Or this could be an opportunity for a current business owner in the brewing or associated industry looking to expand their own business further.
Price: $159,000 + SAV.
Please Contact Broker for discussion as “All Reasonable offers will be Considered”.
To find out more complete your online enquiry for a Confidential Discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review or contact;
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood
For more listings go to THEFINNGROUP.COM.AU
* Some pictures used are for advertising purposes only. Actual business images may not be shown.