Freehold Post Office, General Store & Stock Feed –Sutton, NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business ID: CTOC1539
Land, buildings, businesses, licences and an income of over $93,000 pa
This substantial freehold package comes with everything you need, including a slice of Australian history. The original store dates back to the 1880s and has since been developed into a thriving country enterprise.
- Currently comprises Post Office, grocery lines, newsagency and stock feed supplies
- 214 Post Office boxes
- Services include handling post and parcels, taking payments for utilities, green slips, banking and more
- Sells milk, bread, general groceries, cigarettes, newspapers, magazines, giftware
- Sale includes a large cool room, split system air conditioner, Post Office computer and scales
- Post Office licence, liquor licence, newspaper and cigarette agreements included
- Customers include locals, residents from surrounding areas and passing traffic
- Hours are currently Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm; Saturday, 8.30 am to 2pm, and Sunday, 9 am to 1pm. These can be changed.
- No special skills required-Australia Post supply training. Current owner is happy to stay on for 2 weeks -longer can be negotiated
- Sutton Store income is $68,954 pa; Sutton Rural Supplies income is $24,440 pa
This business started life as two separate enterprises in adjacent buildings, with Bob Collis stock and station opened in 1990. The current owner purchased both businesses, land and buildings over time and created what you see today.
After 20 years in the business, she is now ready to retire.That gives an astute buyer the opportunity to either keep the existing businesses or use the premises to house a new business.
Less than 25 minutes from Canberra, in the Yass Valley, Sutton is a thriving community offering a peaceful country life with an income.
PRICE: $1.1 million WIWO (land, buildings, businesses and licences)
For enquiries relating to freehold, please contact:
M: 0499 350 757