Home-based maintenance, family business
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This home-based maintenance, family run business that has been providing a reliable and professional service for over ten years.
As corporate downsizing continues to make news and the Internet makes telecommuting ever more productive, more and more entrepreneurs are discovering the benefits of running businesses out of their homes.
Key features of this Business
• The Business was established in 2008 by the current vendor and has now expanded its revenue base tenfold by going from a one-person business to a 4-person business, making in excess of $200,000 in profit.
• The Business trades Monday to Friday: 0730am to 1630 and Saturday: 0900am to 1400.
• The main type of customer is a residential homeowner, with the remaining clients being real estates and local council.
• The vendor works full-time in the Business, supported by three casual staff members.
• All administration, financial records, customer lists, and are computerised. Software used by the business is Xero.
• The Business has an excellent website in place and an up-to-date database of customers that they communicate with via newsletters every 2-3 months.
• The Vendors are offering a generous familiarisation post-settlement.
• Genuine reason for sale
Detailed Business Profile is available to review.
Business Operated from Home:
Broker/Agent ID Number: