Superbly Fitted State Of The Art Optometry Practice - NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business ID: BS141214
Serious illness forces reluctant sale - Well below setup cost - Fantastic Opportunity for new owner to capitalise on established clientele and location.
This is a significant opportunity to purchase a brilliantly equipped and state of the art Optometry practice located in a major retail park in close proximity to other medical services and high profile retailers.
The business provides specialist eye care services (Ortho-K) as well as general eye care services including the dispensing of spectacles and contact lens.
The premises have rooms for 3 practicing professionals and it is believed that revenues could exceed $3m per annum with the premises fully staffed.
• Brilliant fit out with 2 fully equipped consulting rooms
• Great showroom and training / demo facility
• Equipment includes MPod Macular Pigment Tester
• 7 years remain on lease with option for further 10 years
• Average revenues over last 2 years $755K
• Adjusted income for owner $137K per annum
• Optomate practice management software
• Over 11,000 clients in database
• Located close to major arterial routes and population centres
• Ample parking close to store
A quick sale is required and the owner will consider all reasonable offers for what is genuinely a beautiful practice with its full potential still to be realised.
This business would provide an immediate expansion opportunity for an established operator providing Optometry Services or provide an existing Optometrist / Ophthalmologist looking to establish their own business with the perfect platform to do so. Everything is perfectly setup and business is still ongoing and there's a large database of previous customers to tap into to generate ongoing business.
The business is for sale for $145,000 and this includes Goodwill and the assets of the business. The purchaser will also be required to either purchase the equipment assets currently under lease or takeover the payment of the leases. Stock will also need to be acquired at purchase cost and this is anticipated to be valued at around $20K.